As the library migrates to a new library system, the classic catalog will be removed from the library website December 15. Find It!, the Libraries’ single-search box, will be the entry point for locating books, journals, DVDs and other materials owned by the Libraries. The Libraries’ classic catalog is over 16 years old. By moving to a new system, the Libraries will be able to offer an enhanced user experience for locating all types of material and materials available at other SUNY institutions. Other features of Find It! include:
- Clean, uncluttered search screen with a simple keyword search box;
- Relevance-ranked results, or sort by: year (newest to oldest), author or title;
- Easier to find Advanced Search and Browse Search options;
- Improved usability on mobile devices;
- Easier to save (pin), cite or send results via e-mail; and
- “Virtual Browse” feature that allows you to see related books.