Course Reserves is accepting requests for the Spring 2022 semester — submit your requests through our intuitive Course Reserves tool. The deadline to ensure your items will be available by the start of classes is Friday, January 21, 2022. While we work hard to fulfill all requests by the first day of classes, please note that various factors can delay or prohibit your item’s availability.
- Create OCR-accessible scans for digital access to book chapters and articles (per copyright guidelines).
- Link to Libraries-owned ebooks, articles, and other resources in an easy-to-navigate toolbar.
- Circulate materials that you drop off at the Reader Services desk, including library books, personal materials, or department desk copies.
- Submit purchase requests for items not owned by the Libraries. Purchase requests may not be available due to factors such as:
- Enrollment of 10 or less students
- Budget limits
- Availability through vendors
Course Reserves are accepted on a rolling basis. Purchase requests for new materials may take longer to process. Requests submitted after January 21 will be processed in the order they are received.
Have questions? Check out our instructor guide to Course Reserves or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org — we’re always happy to help!