As the Libraries welcome students back for the Spring 2021 semester, we remind you of the responsibility that we all share this year to protect ourselves and each other from the spread of COVID-19. While in the Libraries, staff, students and faculty are required to wear a face covering or mask that covers both nose and mouth at all times. No exceptions.
From the CDC: How to Safely Wear and Take Off a Face Covering
In addition, while in visiting the Libraries you must:
- Follow social distancing practices by staying at least six feet apart from other people at all times;
- Obey all signage, including floor decals for distancing and elevator capacity;
- Practice personal hygiene (i.e., washing hands frequently);
- Adhere to our no food policy and place lids on your drinks (see Restarting Binghamton FAQ for places to eat on campus);
- Not gather in groups or move any furniture (chairs, tables, etc.) since our furniture has been arranged for social distancing; and
- Use the reservable study rooms as single occupancy only – no exceptions.
For more Information on what the Libraries are doing do protect our patrons and staff, visit Libraries Spring Semester 2021 Plan.