Binghamton faculty, students and staff may request print materials from any library location as well as Interlibrary Loan print materials via our Bartle To Go service.
Pick up your Bartle To Go requests in the Bartle Library lobby from 12-4 p.m., Monday-Friday (Bartle is closed except for pick-up of library materials or appointments for Special Collections – visit Restarting Special Collections).
To make a request:
- Request items from our library collection via Find It! or Interlibrary Loan material from your ILLiad account.
- Visit Find It! FAQ to learn how to request materials.
- You will receive an email when your materials are ready for pickup.
- Be advised that Interlibrary Loan delivery may be delayed.
When picking up your request:
- You must wear a mask to enter the building and practice social distancing.
- When you arrive at Bartle, present your Binghamton ID.
- Find the package with your last name on it (your books are wrapped in paper for privacy).
- Items are already checked out to you and desensitized. Simply grab and go!
- Materials should be picked up within two weeks.
Any returns should be dropped off in the outdoor library book bins.
If you have any issues or questions, contact email@example.com.