Course Reserves is now accepting requests for the Fall 2021 semester — submit your requests through our intuitive Course Reserves tool. The deadline to guarantee your items will be available by the start of classes is August 10, 2021.
- Create OCR-accessible scans for digital access to book chapters and articles (per copyright guidelines).
- Link to Libraries-owned ebooks, articles, and other resources in an easy-to-navigate toolbar.
- Circulate materials that you drop off at the Reader Services desk, including library books, personal materials, or department desk copies.
- Submit purchase requests for items not owned by the Libraries. Purchase requests may not be available due to factors such as:
- Enrollment of 10 or less students
- Budget limits
- Availability through vendors
Course Reserves are accepted on a rolling basis. The following items may take longer to process:
- Purchase requests for new materials
- Items unavailable due to the Bartle 3rd Floor renovation
Have questions? Check out our instructor guide to Course Reserves or email us at email@example.com — we’re always happy to help!