Course Reserves is now accepting requests for the Spring 2021 semester — submit your requests by January 25, 2021 through our intuitive Course Reserves tool.
- Create OCR-accessible scans for digital access to book chapters and articles (per copyright guidelines).
- Link to Libraries-owned ebooks, articles, and other resources in an easy-to-navigate toolbar.
- Circulate materials that you drop off at the Reader Services desk, including library books, personal materials, or department desk copies.
- Submit purchase requests for items not owned by the Libraries. Purchase requests may not be available due to factors such as:
- Enrollment of 10 or less students
- Budget limits
- Availability through vendors
Course Reserves are accepted on a rolling basis. Purchase requests should be submitted at least one month before the first day of classes.
If you are having any issues with your course in MyCourse, contact the ITS Help Desk at email@example.com or 607-777-6420.