With health and safety in mind, the Libraries is offering contactless checkout services to patrons this fall. Download the meeScan app to check out library books with your phone or stop by one of our self-checkout kiosks.
At Bartle Library, you can pick up Document Delivery and Interlibrary Loan materials easily from our new, contactless hold shelves near the entrance doors.
DOWNLOAD MEESCAN TO CHECK OUT BOOKS ON YOUR DEVICE
- Search for “meeScan” in your app store and download to your device.
- Open the app – allow meeScan to access your camera and send notifications to you.
- The first time, you will need to scan or enter your Binghamton ID.
- Follow the on-screen instructions – scan each item’s barcode with your device’s camera.
- Before leaving the library, deactivate your items at our meeScan kiosk near the library entrance.
- Your app will show items that need to be deactivated.
- Scan your ID at the kiosk. Follow the on-screen instructions.
REMEMBER: WEAR A MASK AND KEEP SIX FEET APART WHEN VISITING THE LIBRARIES.