Campus instructors who use information literacy and information management in their courses may want to take note of this series. . . which has been designed and offered by campus librarians with you in mind!
- Scholarship as Conversation (October 7 or 8)
- Research as Inquiry (November 4 or 5)
- Authority is Constructed and Contextual (December 9 or 10)
- Information Creation as a Process (February 10 or 11)
- Searching as Strategic Exploration (March 16 or 17)
- Information has Value (April 13 or 14)
Duplicate sessions are offered on Wednesday and Thursday, select the day that works best for you.
All of the workshops will be held from 10:30-11:30 a.m in Bartle Library (Second Floor, Administrative Conference Room, – LS 2504G)