Join us – Friday, August 28th from Noon – 2pm in Bartle Library
New students are invited to a fun, self-guided tour of the Library. Each stop provides a brief, overview of services and resources. Snacks are on us, as are prizes and grand prizes, photo ops with Baxter the Bearcat and other opportunities to win free stuff!
Tour stops include:
- Reader Services: See how generous our borrowing privileges are for books, films and more.
- Research Help and Information Commons: Learn about library computer services and discover the many ways to get research help: in-person, by phone or virtually.
- Library Stacks and Group Study: Become familiar with locating books on our shelves and reserving group study rooms online.
- Special Collections: Enjoy an overview of our unique historical documents and rare books, including Civil War letters, late medieval manuscripts, University history and the oldest book in Broome County, New York.
- Branch Locations: Discover all that is available to you, in addition to Bartle resources, at our Science Library, University Downtown Center and Annex locations.
- Bartle Instruction Lab: Find out how we support your individual and classroom learning experience, in a fun and memorable way!
- Course Reserves: Learn how to locate the course materials assigned to you by faculty and instructors.
We are excited to have you on campus and look forward to sharing our services and resources, as well as our food and prizes!
Bring a friend! #BULibraries
Event contact: Lisa Havtur @libpr@binghamton