Are you participating in Research Days? Do you have a conference coming up? Take advantage of the Libraries’ Large Format Printing Services. Cost is $3.00 per square ft. Pick up locations are conveniently located at Bartle and Science Libraries.
Submit your order here.
Tips to keep in mind before submitting your order:
Get Your Order Processed Faster:
- Please submit your order as soon as possible. Orders can take up to two days to fill.
- BUC$ is the quickest payment method. Visit How Can I Pay For My Order for more information.
- Fill out the online order form and email your file to PODS@binghamton.edu
Best Quality Images:
- Your final file image and graphic/photos should be 300dpi (“dots per inch”) for the desired print dimensions. Please do not use higher than 300dpi as this will not increase quality and will increase the time it takes to print the file image. For more information, visit Tips For Printing.
- We only accept PDF, TIFF, JPG/JPEG and DOC files. If you are using PowerPoint to create your file, we recommend you save it a PDF. When you save your PowerPoint file, choose PDF and select the Standard (publishing online and printing) option to create a 300dpi image.