Binghamton University Libraries have launched a new website to more closely align with the intuitive, user-centered Binghamton University website. The highlights of our new website include:
- A fresh look and feel with Binghamton University colors
- Easy navigation using mega-navigation menus to provide quick access to resources and services
- Integrated one-stop search tool called Find It! to find books, articles, videos, digital collections, and more
- Expanded search options for the library catalog from the homepage
- More descriptive content on our Research Help page
- Easy access to our Subject Guides, library tutorials, course reserves and interlibrary loan (Illiad) from the homepage
- Enhanced library news features highlighting our collection and services, including ‘Tip of the Week’ and ‘Featured Resource’
- Easy to view on desktop, tablet or mobile devices
As we continue to make improvements and add new features, please send us your feedback.
For information about the website, view Libraries Website Overview 2013 or watch our recent online training session about our new website (please note that you will need to download Blackboard Collaborate to view the presentation).