We’re asking for your help in preserving local history! The Libraries is documenting and collecting items from the Women’s March that took place in our community on Saturday, January 21, 2017.
Items from other marches that people from the Binghamton area may have participated in are also welcome.
If you attended a march, or have photographs that you have permission to share, visit the Women’s March Submission Form to contribute a photo or video to the digital archive.
We’re interested in photographs and video of signs and crowd scenes. Before submitting, be sure images are:
- High resolution files from DSLR (digital single-lens reflex) cameras
- Camera phone images will be accepted, but use will depend on view ability
- Clear, not blurry
- Unique, not-repetitive
We’re also interested in physical signs, flyers and other ephemera about or used in marches attended by members of the greater Binghamton community.
- For physical material, completion of donor form is required. Forms can be obtained at any service desks in all Libraries’ branches (Bartle Library, Science Library and University Downtown Center Library).
- If you have questions about the donor form, contact Yvonne Deligato, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For more information about donating physical items, contact Bill Palmer, gifts assistant, email@example.com or Yvonne Deligato, university archivist, firstname.lastname@example.org.