As noted in the letter from the Dean of Libraries in August, the Libraries needed to cut our budget due to the University’s budget shortfall this year. With input and feedback from faculty, the library resources cancellation list has been finalized and posted here:
Many titles were retained due to feedback and substitution of other resources to cancel (see end of list for those titles).
The following six titles were substituted to retain other titles – thus are “new” cancellations not previously posted during this process:
- Communications in Statistics Package (Math)
- Contemporary Physics (Physics)
- Foundations and Trends in Microeconomics (Economics)
- International Trade and Commodities Statistics (Economics)
- Peripherie (Sociology)
- Synthetic Communications (Chemistry)
We sincerely thank all of those who gave valuable feedback during this process.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact Jill Dixon (firstname.lastname@example.org), associate university librarian for public services & collections, or Jim Galbraith (email@example.com), head of collection development.